Your accommodation in Hetzdorf
Welcome to the region between Dresden and the Ore Mountain Range - in the middle of Saxony!
We appreciate your interest in the traditional holiday and recreation area Tharandt forest. In the "most beautiful forest in Saxony" and its surrounding villages you can still feel the gentleness of nature and discover its secrets. But you can also keep healthy and fit.
Water park, the clinic at Tharandt forest, 180 km of well-signposted hiking and cycling trails, or many easily accessible destinations offer unadulterated holiday pleasure.
The central location of Hetzdorf is the ideal starting point for day trips to
- the city of art Dresden (Semperoper, Zwinger, Frauenkirche)
- Meissen (porcelain manufacturer with display workshop)
- the Ore Mountain Range - home of woodcarvers and toy manufacturers,
- Freiberg (largest original mining underground facility, cathedral with Silbermann organ)
- the Elbe Sandstone Mountains, offering scenic routes, the largest fleet of paddle steamers in the world or a ride on the longest-serving German narrow-gauge steam engine railway to the Eastern Ore Mountains and much more